TLC Objective: Provide and/or facilitate services that enable the impaired, ill and physically limited to remain in or near their homes as long as possible.
The Chore Service program provides volunteer chore help to seniors and disabled in the Trout Lake area. Judy will be recruiting volunteers and matching them to needed chores. Sample chores can include snow shoveling, lawn raking, minor painting, house cleaning, screen door repair, light bulb replacement, grab bar installation, etc. Later more complex tasks such as wheel chair ramps could be added. If you want chore services or would like to volunteer (you can specify the kind of work you will do) contact P.O. Box 381 in Trout Lake.
This position is made possible by a grant from Community Enrichment of Klickitat County (CEKC), with training and support from Volunteer Chore Services (a division of Catholic Family & Child Service of Yakima).
- TLC Community Meals are every second Thursday of the month.
- Trout Lake School multipurpose room.
- Bring your neighbors and friends.
- Live music at 4:45
- Meal served promptly at 5:30.
- See Meals page for more general information.
- For shut-ins and others in need.
- Delivered to your door.
- No cost to you.
- Contact Judy Skelton at 395-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 381 in Trout Lake.